Why Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning Works Best?
Well, where do we start? There are many carpet cleaning methods out in the market; some are outdated, some less practical and others just don’t provide a safer and longer lasting clean. Hot water extraction method on the other hand, ticks all the right boxes.
But before we get into the benefits of Hot water extraction, what exactly is this method of carpet cleaning? More commonly known as steam cleaning, it is a process whereby hot water and a cleaning solution is administered into your carpet to dislodge stubborn dirt particles. These dirt particles are then extracted using powerful wet vacuums.
A hot water extraction cleaning machine typically comes with two chambers; a solution tank that holds a clean water solution and another tank where the extracted dirty water is contained. Hot water jets at very high-pressure are injected straight into the carpet fibres, followed by rigorous high-speed rotation brushing actions that loosen up deeply rooted dirt particles, before the built-in high-powered vacuum system completely sucks up and extracts these dirt particles, resulting in a dirty water residue to be disposed.
Benefits of Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning?
- It works and it’s effective. It’s by far the most effective carpet cleaning method in the market today. The speed at which it works and the ability to remove stains quickly is a winning combination that works on removing almost all tough stains and smells, including caffeinated and carbonated drinks, wine, make-up, food, oil and household pet stains.
- Time and resources saved, and not at the expense of your health. Efficiencies of this method where only small amounts of water and cleaning solutions are used translates to faster turnaround time for the job to be completed. And a much quicker carpet drying time rather than using outdated methods that could leave behind messy, soapy residues that could in turn cause respiratory health issues.
- It’s environmentally friendlier. This method does not use large amounts of water or cleaning solution to achieve good results. Minimal amounts of water and cleaning solution are used, not to mention that the cleaning solution used is 100% biodegradable. This leaves little to no harm on the environment when the dirty waste water is disposed.
- It extends your carpet life. Overtime dirt, dust and allergens accumulate and get trapped within the fibres of your carpet. Without regular carpet cleaning, this accumulated dirt will cause your carpet fibres to split and deteriorate. So why not clean, while extending the longevity of your carpet using this carpet cleaning method.
- It doesn’t cause carpet shrinkage. Even carpet manufactures recommend this method to avoid carpet shrinkage, so what more could you ask for.
Still not convinced?
A carpet walked upon and used daily is the perfect home and playground for germs and bacteria. According to a recent health report, on average, an indoor carpet is about 4,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat and is home to about 200,000 bacteria per square inch.
Now that’s something to think about, but before you go out and hire the next carpet cleaning company that you chance upon, make sure you do some quick research. Hot water extraction carpet cleaning is a specialised technique that requires precision handling by professional cleaners with state-of-the-art equipment and machinery.